This is a mobile application containing 5 small games that resemble their real-life toy counterparts sold by Crayola.
In version 2.0 we have optimized the app from 30 to 60 fps by remaking 2 games using Starling instead of the native display list.
- Mobile application developed using Adobe AIR
- Available for both Android and iOS platforms
- The graphics run on the GPU thanks to Starling and Feathers
- Most of the game assets are downloaded from our server to avoid app size constraints
- Assets can be updated without having to upate the whole application
- Nag screens can be externally customized and updated too
- We track all sorts of events using Apsalar and Flurry ANEs
- Users can share their creations on Facebook and Twitter thanks to the GoViral ANE